- No going outside the battle zones competition proper.
- Tournament Format and Groupings will be done during the event.
- Only nerf dart guns may be used - no water or other weapon types including melee weapons and discs.
- Modified nerf guns are not allowed and Battery operated Nerf weapons are not allowed.
- During time outs (called only by referees) - stop shooting (all attacks stop).
- Do not shoot or throw anything over the fences, or out of bounds.
- No whining, complaining, or arguing.
- Do not throw or drop guns.
- Help collect equipment and darts at the end of the war.
- No looting of darts and weapons.
- Players must leave battle zone with unloaded weapons, organizers will provide darts for the war.
- Stipulations not stated in the ground rules, will be resolved by the tournament officials.
- Do not start the battle/leave your base until the main whistle is blown signaling the start of battle.
- Listen for the end-of-battle whistle (2 blows of the whistle) and report to the assembly area.
- only a referee can declare a player if he is eliminated from the game or wounded.
- only hits to the torso or head count as kills.
- Do not load or use damaged darts -- they will absolutely jam your gun. If no doubt stow it away as damaged.
- You cannot throw darts -- they must be shot from a gun.
- Try not to damage darts -- avoid stepping on them, avoid stuffing them roughly in your pockets.