What is City Sports Club Cebu?
- City Sports Club Cebu is a Sports and Recreation Membership Club
- Exclusive, life-time, limited membership
- It’s located at Cebu Business Park Cebu City, fronting Cebu Seda Hotel
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
In order to be a member, one needs to buy a Share.
Classification of shares:
• For citizens of the Philippines only;
• 1 voting right
• Irrespective of their nationality or citizenship;
• Corporate share;
• 2 members; 1 voting right
• Price of Shares (current market value from Cebu Holdings, Inc.)
• Another option is to purchase share from an existing member (We will provide assistance. Buyer to negotiate with seller)
• Lastly, is to be an Assignee of a Primary member.
• Monthly dues is Php 3,000.00 (inclusive of VAT)
• w/ Php 500.00 monthly consumable in food and beverage
• UNLIMITED usage of Swimming Pool and Fitness Gym
Who are Qualified as Dependents?
- Single Member – Parents qualify as dependents; or relatives up to 3rd degree (must be below 18 years old and for a maximum of 2 relatives only)
- Married Member – Spouse and single children qualify as dependents; married children regardless of age cease to qualify as dependent; single children upon reaching the age of 29, cease to qualify as dependent.
- Dependents (children) ages 21 to 28 years old will have a monthly dependent fee of Php 625.00(inclusive of VAT).
Privileges, Amenities & Services:
Sports & Leisure
- Swimming pool
- Indoor Multi-purpose Court for:
- Outdoor Multi-purpose Courts
- Table Tennis Room
Health & Fitness
- Fitness Gym
- Aerobics Room
- La Veranda Café
- Bistro 88
- The Boardroom
- Sinulog Ballrooms (I-III)
WANT TO CONTACT
A MEMBERSHIP OFFICER?
Call us at (032) 415-8700 local 100
For members, please enter your complete name and email below so we can send you
updates on the club's latest news and upcoming events.